Explore the Caribbean Sea, Beach, Jungle and Caves. Snorkel in the Coral Reef. Snorkel in the Jungle Cenotes, Underground River System & Bat Cave, Caribbean Sea, Coral Reef and Yal-ku a Natural Aquarium Lagoon - with different kinds of Sea life. The tour takes you through (5) snorkeling systems. Discover an entire new world! Enjoy a four course Lunch at World Famous Oscar & Lalo Restaurant. Continental Breakfast, Snacks, Drinks and Air-conditioned transportation is included. Please note that we only snorkel in the Coral Reef if conditions are safe.
*Please note that our tours are “Small Group Shared Expeditions” and average (4) to (7) guests and never more than (9) guest in the group. The cost will be based on how many guest are in the Van the day of the expedition. We tell our guest to base the cost as only they are in the Van, that way, if more guest join, the cost will be less.
**Private Expeditions could be any size and need a separate quote depending on the group size.
- $560 USD (1) to (3) guests (Private Groups Only).
- $140 USD per guest based on (4) to (6) guests.*
- $120 USD per guest based on (7) to (9) guests.*
- $110 USD per guest based on (10+) guests (Private Groups only).**
- Tour Schedule: Monday through Sunday from (4) to (6) hours.
Add the majestic Tulum Ruins (VIP) for only $35 USD
more per guest.
Add Zip Lining, Cliff Diving and Canoeing
for $45 USD more
Add underwater Camera rental for $45 USD
(We email Pictures to you).
- Snorkel with interesting sea life.
- You may see sting rays, barracudas, parrot fish and a host of other interesting sea creatures.
- Snorkel in a Lagoon where the under ground river meets the beautiful Caribbean ocean!
- You may see Sea Turtles!
- Snorkel in the beautiful Coral Reef.
- Drive and Hike through the Mayan Jungle!
- Snorkel in two spectacular, gigantic, incredible.
- Mayan Cenotes inside a cave!
- Snorkel through the underground river system.
- Snorkel in a Bat Cave up to (50) feet under the ground.
- See Stalactites and Stalagmites.
- Snorkel in the beautiful mineral filled water underground.
- Wild Animal (You may see wild iguanas, spider monkeys, tejones (coatis) birds and incredible fauna).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (From Tulum city to Playa Del Carmen city, at no additional cost.). Hotels/Places of Stay not located within our regular Pick-up/Drop-off area may include an additional Pick-up/Drop-off fee; please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information..
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation.
- Enjoy coffee and pastry in the morning.
- Enjoy snacks & fruit.
- Cold beer, water and soft drinks available in cooler.
- Enjoy a delicious four course Mexican lunch at world famous Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill.
- A Mayan drink is included at lunch and a fresh cold coconut water grown on the property for each couple.
- Sanitized Snorkeling gear, Wet suit and Life vests.
- Prescription goggles available.
- Snorkel and selection of proper equipment lessons.
- Safety and sea life review.
- Expert bilingual guide.
- Go to four (4) different locations.
- All Entrance fees.
Recommended to Bring
- Good walking shoes or non-slip flip-flops.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Change of dry clothing.
- Extra cash for tips or souvenirs.
Bring or buy from us:
- Biodegradable Insect repellent.
- Biodegradable Sunblock.
NOTE: This is an active tour, it is not recommended for people with health problems especially people with heart conditions,
pregnant women and people with Asthma.